- Congressional Black Caucus Spouses Education Scholarship
- Be a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking student at an accredited college or university OR a current high school senior preparing to become a full-time undergraduate degree-seeking student at an accredited college or university
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Exhibit leadership ability and participate in community service activities
- This scholarship is intended for African-American students
- Preference will be given to African-American students residing in CBC member districts. (Find your Representative here using your permanent or school address and then see if they are a current member of the CBC).