- Student applicants may download the application, or may obtain a digital copy from their chapter adviser(s).
- Applications must be submitted to the chapter for review.
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended.
- Letters of recommendations from two references.
- The Chapterâs Scholarship Committee letter of support.
- A Transmittal form, completed and signed by a chapter officer.
- The original application form, all attachments, and two additional copies of each piece.
- Any initiated member of Alpha Lambda Delta who has maintained the cumulative grade point average of Alpha Lambda Delta (i.e., 3.5 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent) is eligible to apply for the Trow Undergraduate Scholarship for the following academic year.