NSHSS Semester at Sea Program Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Completed application through member dashboard
- Written recommendation from an educator at your school supporting that you are a strong candidate for participation in the Semester at Sea summer program
- Description of your income and any special circumstances demonstrating financial need
- Personal statement of approximately 500 words describing why you wish to participate in a Semester at Sea program
- Copy of your most recent grade report or transcript
- All NSHSS members who have completed at least one semester of college may apply for the Semester at Sea Program Scholarship.
- You do not need to be U.S. citizen or resident to apply.