NSHSS Princeton Review Scholars
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 30, 2016
- Completed online application in member dashboard
- Name and mailing information of your school
- Name and email addresses of your high school principal and counselor if you are a high school student
- Resume listing honors and awards, leadership activities, extra-curricular activities, and community service
- Personal statement of about 500 words describing one of the following topics: 1) Discuss the academic field that you wish to pursue, explaining your interests, the opportunities you hope to find, and your ultimate goals in this field. 2) Describe how you have demonstrated leadership ability both in and out of school. 3) Discuss a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart.
- Educator recommendation letter through the mail, through email, or through uploading on the online application if possible
- All NSHSS high school seniors and college freshmen may apply.