- Completed application
- Cover letter which introduces the applicant, states transportation-related career goals, and life aspirations (500 words or less)
- Two letters of recommendation from guidance counselor or advisor and member of academic community
- Letter of acceptance from college/vocational-technical institution (High School Students only)
- Current resume
- 3x5 headshot photograph (will be used in the luncheon program, if selected)
- All applicants must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident and are able to apply for more than one scholarship. COMTO membership required for most, but not all, scholarships. See individual scholarships for eligibility requirements.