Fairfax-Lee AUSA General Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 22, 2017
- Complete scholarship program application form.
- Essay (500 words or less) on why you are deserving of this recognition/scholarship and any special family consideration or other circumstances that you believe are relevant for this request.
- Transcript and/or GPA verification.
- At least 1 recommendation from teacher/counselor or supervisor (in addition to those stated in specific eligibility requirements for scholarship awards).
- All applicants must be a high school senior or college student for upcoming academic year, full or part time. Priority will be given to first-time recipients. Specific eligibility requirements for scholarships are as follows: Category 1 - National Capital Region (NCR) Active Duty/Reserve/National Guard Soldiers and family members
- Open to all NCR Soldiers (Enlisted and Officers), child, or spouse Category 2 - Warrior Transition Unit Soldiers and Family Members
- Open to all WTU Soldiers (Enlisted and officers), child, or spouse Category 4 - National Capital Region Retirees and Veterans
- Open to all NCR Retirees and Veterans Category 5 - National Capital Region DA Civilians
- Open to all NCR Department of the Army Civilians Category 6 - Fairfax-Lee Member/Family Member Scholarships
- Open to all Fairfax-Lee Chapter members (Enlisted, Officer, & Civilian), child, or spouse