CTA César E. Chávez Memorial Education Awards Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
January 15, 2017
- CTA César E. Chávez Memorial Education Awards Program
- A student or group of up to five students must submit an essay or visual piece under the supervision of a teacher or professor who is a member of the CTA.
- Students may be in kindergarten through high school or in community college.
- All works must focus on topics such as non-violence and their relationship to Chávez's legacy.
- Visit the website for a complete list of topics and specific essay and visual arts submission requirements.