- Read all materials completely so that you understand what is available, the criteria, and what is expected of you. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Complete the application and personal data sheet.
- Give the applicant appraisal forms to two people at your school. Please note that you are responsible for making sure that they complete and return them to the Foundation by the deadline.
- Write your essay, answering the questions listed on the first page of the application, and include it with your application.
- Request that your school send the Foundation an official transcript of your grades to date.
- Proofread your application and check it for completion. Mail or hand deliver your application, including your essay, to the Foundation at the address listed above.
- A resident of Jefferson, Lewis, or St. Lawrence County, and enrolled or planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate program (12 credits per semester) or technical school.