- All students applying online must upload a copy of their most recent official transcript. You only need to submit one application (unless otherwise noted) to be considered for all of the CSB programs.
- You are, or have been accepted as, a full time student at any accredited college, university or vocational school in the United States.
- You have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0.
- You have established permanent residency within the State of Maryland for at least one full year before entering a post-secondary program. Students who have established permanent residency within 200 miles of Baltimore, MD may be eligible for our interest-free loan program only.
- Your family meets CSB income guidelines: adjusted gross income of less than $90,000, or parental income for single, graduate students will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- You have applied for Federal, State and school financial aid. You do not have to take an unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loan or a Parent-Plus loan to be eligible.
- You are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.