Midwest Division Young Cancer Survivor College Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 29, 2017
- Complete the application form, including physician verification statement.
- Enclose one letter of recommendation from a school, business or medical professional.
- Essay: How has cancer impacted your life and what would you like to accomplish over the next 10-15 years?
- Include a recent photo.
- Provide your Estimated Financial Contribution (EFC) score from your Free Application for Financial Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Were diagnosed with cancer before the age of 21.
- Are under the age 25 at the time of application.
- Are a legal resident of Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, or Wisconsin for at least one year.
- Have been accepted to attend an accredited two or four year university or vocational/technical school
- Have completed the application process.