College Access Fairfax Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 15, 2016
- Applicants must complete an online application form. See specific scholarships for additional application requirements.
- Unless otherwise noted, scholarship recipients must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher at the end of their junior year, be a senior in high school, and enroll full time (minimum of 12 credits or equivalent) in an accredited college, career or technical institution.
- Unless otherwise noted, students may be public, private, or home-schooled.
- Students must be residents of Fairfax County or City and may not hold a non-immigrant visa.
- See specific scholarships for additional eligibility requirements.