Buck Bragunier Leadership Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 30, 2017
- A copy of your college/university acceptance letter.
- A copy of the Financial Aid Award letter from your selected college/university.
- A copy of your SAT/ACT scores.
- Your most recent grade transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation (can be from Teachers/Counselors/Sports Coach/Research Advisor).
- List of other scholarships/awards won.
- One page Personal Statement (Please feel free to write whatever you think is important. If there is any further information, including family financial situations, that you think will help the scholarship committee make a decision in your favor, please write it. We welcome information that will help us differentiate you from others.
- United States Citizen.
- Resident of San Diego County.
- High School Senior.
- A record of leadership and volunteering activities within his/her high school, church, community etc., this is the focus of this scholarship program.
- GPA of at least 3.7.
- Acceptance to and eventual attendance at an accredited four year college or University anywhere within United States in a 4-year degree granting full-time curriculum.
- Major in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math curriculum's.
- Distance learning or on-line programs are not eligible. Winners of full tuition scholarships are not eligible.