AFCEA College Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 30, 2016
- A copy of your college/university acceptance letter (NA for students already attending a 4-year degree-granting university).
- A copy of your financial aid award letter from your university. (For university students please provide most current aid letter. If unavailable, provide your first year financial aid letter.)
- A copy of your SAT or ACT scores (NA for students already attending a 4-year degree-granting university).
- Your most recent grade transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation (from Teachers/Counselors/Sports Coach/Research Advisor).
- List of other scholarships/awards won.
- One page Personal Statement (Please feel free to write whatever you think is important. If there is any further information, including family financial situations that you think will help the scholarship committee make a decision in your favor, please write it. We welcome information that will help us differentiate you from others.
- United States Citizen.
- Resident and student within the limits of San Diego County.
- High school senior (graduating) or university students already enrolled in a 4-year degree program.
- Second-year student in a Community College transferring to accredited 4-year degree granting colleges or universities.
- Major in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math courses of study.
- For graduating High School applicants: GPA of at least 3.7, SAT score at least 2040, or an ACT score of at least 31.
- For college applicants: GPA of at least 3.5 (high school GPA, SAT & ACT will not be considered).
- Acceptance to and attendance at an accredited college or university anywhere in the United States in a 4-year degree granting full-time curriculum.
- Winners of scholarships that add up to or exceed the cost of full tuition for the selected college/university are not eligible.