- KSEA Scholarship Application Form.
- An essay on the following topics: Discuss the Pros and Cons of the 'Development vs. Environment'.
- Official transcripts from up to two colleges attended.
- Two recommendation letters: At least one letter must be from a college professor, the other could be from a professor or a current / former KSEA official such as Executive Committee member, local professional Chapter President, or a Councilor.
- No supplemental materials beyond the above will be accepted.
- Undergraduate students in the US of Korean heritage with a minimum of 40 credits completed as a college student at the time of application deadline.
- Major in science, engineering, or related fields.
- KSEA membership.
- Previous recipients of any KSEA scholarship are not eligible.