Ellice T. Johnston Scholarship for Residents of Oregon or Northern California
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 30, 2016
- A portfolio of work 8 to 12 printed images 5'x7'(high resolution-300 dpi) and a CD of the images. Image information: title, media, size, date, etc., should be included.
- A brief statement about your work and how you plan to use the award.
- Two letters of recommendation from persons in the academic or work field.
- A recent academic transcript.
- A Financial Aid Form (FAFSA) or a 1040 Tax form from the previous year.
- A self-addressed envelope of appropriate size to return portfolio and with sufficient postage.
- Two years of college or equivalent level of art education this may include sculpture, drawing, design, etc. and the study of aesthetics or technical ceramics.
- The applicant must be a resident or student in Oregon or Northern California.
- Clayfolk members as sponsors of this scholarship are not eligible to apply.