ChairScholars National Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 15, 2016
- A good quality recent photograph, preferably one that illustrates your physical challenge.
- A 300 500 word essay.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Include your Parent's or Guardian's Federal income tax return from last year. If you are on SSI or some other form of aid you must inform us. If your parents are divorced, please send both tax returns.
- Send your High School transcripts, including your SAT and ACT scores and any honors or achievements you have earned.
- Physician's documentation of your disability.
- If you have obtained any other scholarships already you MUST inform us of that fact.
- The student must be physically challenged and may be 'chair-confined'. The physical challenge must be significant. No minor disability will be considered.
- Must have verifiable unmet financial need.
- Must have at least a B average.
- Must be a high school senior or college freshman. We do not fund graduate studies. (Our charter does not permit anyone over 21 years of age from applying.)
- The applicant must show some form of significant community service or social contribution in the past.