Michael Kidger Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 31, 2017
- The candidate must submit a summary (five pages maximum) of his or her academic background and interest in pursuing training or research in optical design. Limited supporting material may be attached.
- The candidate must submit an Application Form.
- The candidate must submit two letters of recommendation.
- The Scholarship is to be awarded to a student of optical design, where the term 'optical design' is meant to include both lens design and illumination design.
- The candidate must meet the entry criteria for the chosen course of study or research.
- The candidate must have at least one year after the award to completion of their chosen course of study.