Ambucs Scholars- Scholarships for Therapists
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 15, 2017
- Paper applications are not accepted.
- The entire application is to be filled out online.
- Once a student completes the application, he or she should print a copy for his or her files.
- The objective of 'Scholarships for Therapists' is to enhance direct therapy services to people with disabilities by providing financial assistance to students for professional trainings in the following fields of clinical therapy: Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Language Pathology, or Hearing Audiology.
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Document financial need.
- Document good scholastic standing.
- Be accepted at the junior or senior undergraduate, or graduate level in a program which qualifies the applicant for clinical practice in one of the therapy disciplines listed above. The institution to which you are accepted must present a curriculum ACCREDITED by the appropriate health/therapy profession authority.
- Express an intent to enter clinical practice in chosen field of therapy in the United States upon completion of course of study for which aid is requested.