- Completed cover sheet
- Financial statement of need
- Narrative statement indicating the intended use of the funds and an explanation of the applicant's desire to enter or continue in the field of planning (not to exceed 900 words)
- The Applicant shall be a resident of Pennsylvania, or a student of a Pennsylvania institution, enrolled in a PAB accredited or PA Chapter of APA certified undergraduate or graduate program in Planning curriculum that has a demonstrated track record of preparing students to become Planners.
- The Student shall be entering his or her junior or senior year in the fall semester or be enrolled in a graduate program.
- The Student shall provide evidence of financial need by providing copy of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid or its renewal form.
- The Student shall have demonstrated competent academic skills including a minimum 3.0 GPA as evidenced by transcripts and receive the recommendation of the program chairperson.