MBA Student Broadcaster Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 08, 2017
- If you are a graduating high school senior, or have never enrolled in college, you must include a high school transcript.
- If you are now enrolled, or have ever been enrolled as a college student, please include your most recent college transcript.
- The transcript need not be an official copy, but it must be cumulative and show most recently completed study.
- If you are a dependent student, please have your parents complete the PARENT INFORMATION section using information from their most recent IRS Tax Return.
- Independent students and dependent students must complete the STUDENT INFORMATION section with information from your most recent IRS Tax Return. You are a dependent student if you are under 24 years of age.
- Students who are permanent residents of Massachusetts and are in the process of enrolling, or are currently enrolled, at an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Such institutions include vocational schools, 2- or 4-year colleges or universities offering degrees in radio and television broadcasting.
- Applying students must meet their schoolâs status of a full-time student. The school does not need to be within the Bay State.