Health Careers Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 01, 2017
- Applicants must request an application via postal mail by sending a short note of request, along with a self-addressed, legal-sized, stamped envelope (in which the director will return an application).
- Students preparing for careers in medicine, dentistry, nursing, pharmacy, physical or occupational therapy, and medical technologies are eligible to apply.
- A student must be a U.S. or Canadian citizen, enrolled full-time in a school accredited in the field involved and application must be for at least the third year of college.
- R.N. students must have completed the first year of schooling. Pre-med students are not eligible to apply.
- For those students seeking degrees of M.D. or D.D.S., application must be for at least the second year of medical or dental school.