M.D. Jack Murphy Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 20, 2017
- Applicant must graduate in the top 40% of his/her class.
- Counselor's statement must be attached.
- One applicant planning a career as a Registered Nurse. The scholarship must be used the first fall semester upon completion of high school.
- Must be the descendant of a veteran having served 90 days on active duty in the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps or Coast Guard of the United States, and having an honorable discharge. A copy of the veteran's discharge or separation notice must be submitted with the application. The copy must show the date the veteran entered service and the date the veteran left service.
- Be a resident of the state of Missouri.
- Shall be an unmarried dependent under the age of 21.
- Must be attending an accredited college/university as a full-time student.
- Consideration for scholarship will be determined annually for high school graduates in NEED of financial aid to attend a college/university.