- Resume or Letter of Work Experience (including internships).
- Personal statement, freely expressing your feelings, aspirations, financial need and concerns, with particular emphasis on your intended career following graduation.
- Letter of support from teacher or faculty.
- College applicants, please attach a copy of your transcript.
- Optional: Photo
- Native-born, US citizen, eligible for in-state tuition.
- Rising freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior.
- Auburn University (Chemical Engineering and Polymer and Fiber Engineering), Clemson University, Georgia Institute of Technology, North Carolina State University, or University of Georgia.