Linda Simmons Educational Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Complete formal application sheet
- 3 Letters of reference that address the criteria: Academic Performance, Discipline/Attitude, and Attendance
- A short written essay expressing person goals
- Resume of employment (past 2 years), extra curricular activities for both school and community, and awards and honors.
- Must have graduated from an accredited high school or successfully completed of an accredited General Educational Development (GED) program and acceptance into a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Must be pursuing a degree or certified course of study in an accredited junior/community college, college, university or professional trade school. Candidate may be already attending a post-secondary institution. Graduate students are not eligible.
- Must be pursuing Radio and/or Television Broadcasting or Broadcast Engineering as a major course of study. Applications from candidates pursuing major studies in Journalism, Public relations, or Advertising, will be considered in the event there are no qualified candidates with Broadcast Communications or Broadcast Engineering Majors.
- Must be residents of the State of Alaska.