April Schmitz Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Completed application.
- Two letters of recommendation, one letter of recommendation must be from an educator
- Short essay
- Copy of current transcripts
- Copy of your university, college or vocational school acceptance letter(s), or confirmation of enrollment.
- Must have a diagnosis of epilepsy/ seizure disorder.
- Must be a high school senior or a high school graduate between the ages of 17-23.
- Must provide proof of acceptance to a post secondary academic or vocational program.
- Must live in Cook, Lake, St. Louis, Koochiching, Itasca, Aitkin, Carlton, Pine, Lake of the Woods, Beltrami, Cass, Superior or Douglas County.
- Selection factors: Strong career goals; Strength of recommendations; How applicant has faced challenges due to epilepsy; and Community Involvement.