Erman W. Taylor Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 20, 2017
- Registrar's certification of enrollment is required for each semester.
- Attach high school counselors statement and SAT/ACT scores.
- Must be the descendant of a veteran having served 90 days on active duty in the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps or Coast Guard of the United States, and having an honorable discharge.
- A copy of the veteran's discharge or separation notice must be submitted with application.
- The copy must show the date the veteran entered service and the date the veteran left service
- Be a resident of the state of Missouri.
- Consideration for scholarship will be determined annually for high school graduates in NEED of financial aid to attend a college/university.
- Must be planning a major in education, a full time student enrolled in an accredited college/university.
- Scholarship must be used the first fall semester of a college/university following graduation from high school.