Alfred G. & Elma M. Milotte Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 31, 2017
- Applicant must submit samples of work you have done expressing your observations of the natural world around you. This work may be either written or visual. Descriptions of acceptable work are included in the Eligibility section.
- High school or college transcripts.
- Two letters of reference from any of the following sources: your high school administration, church, youth group, such as Scouting, 4-H, YMCA or YWCA, a college professor, an academic advisor or employer.
- Must be profoundly fascinated by nature, have been a careful observer of it and have successfully expressed your observations in an artistic way that engages the everyday person.
- A high school graduate or hold the G.E.D.
- Acceptance at a trade school, art school, two-year or four-year college or university for either undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Have achieved a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Have been a resident of the State of Washington for at least five years prior to applying.