Reggie Johnson Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 15, 2017
- A high school or college transcript.
- A certificate of legal blindness or a letter from your ophthalmologist (provide upon request if selected).
- Two letters of reference.
- A disk copy of your biographical sketch.
- Provide a 300 to 500 word autobiographical sketch of yourself. Please include how the scholarship award would help you achieve your goal to attend college or a recognized vocational program. A cd copy of the autobiographical sketch must be submitted along with the other documents.
- Must be legally blind.
- Must be a US legal resident.
- Must reside in California, Connecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island.
- Must provide proof of acceptance to an accredited institution of higher learning or a recognized vocational program.