Edward W Stimpson Aviation Excellence Award
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 17, 2016
- Completed application form
- Most recent transcripts
- 750-word Essay explaining what aviation means to the applicant and why they chose to pursue a career in aviation (limit one page)
- Letters of recommendation (limit of 2) Completed application packets must be mailed by the deadline. No electronic submissions will be accepted.
- Must be graduating from high school and be accepted into an institution with an aviation degree core program including flight training, management, aerospace education, maintenance technician, airway science, etc.
- Only senior year applicants are eligible.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 or better grade point average (on a 4.0 scale).