- A letter of recommendation from someone connected with the faculty of your college who will evaluate you as a student.
- A letter of recommendation from an employer or community service organization evaluating you as a worker or volunteer.
- Transcript of grades from the registrar of your college or university.
- Remember that superfluous material will not improve your chances of receiving a Shinoda scholarship.
- Must be an undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited four-year college or university in the United States (or in a California community college).
- Must be a sophomore, junior, or senior for the next academic year.
- Must be majoring in a degree program related to the field of floriculture (production, distribution, research, or retail).