AFCEA DC Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 02, 2017
- Complete application form (your counselor/advisor must co-sign and date the application).
- A copy of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) sent from the Department of Education.
- Two (2) single page letters of recommendation (these do not have to be sealed).
- Application packet must be mailed by the application deadline. No electronic submissions accepted.
- Must be a United States citizen or permanent resident
- Must be a resident and student within metropolitan Washington, C.O.G.
- Must be either a high school senior or 2nd year student in a two year community college
- Must be acceptance to an accredited college or university in the United States in a 4 year degree granting full-time curriculum
- Must be planning to major into one of the following fields of study: electrical, computer, chemical, aerospace or systems engineering; electronics; mathematics; computer science; physics; science or mathematics education; technology management; or management information systems.
- Winners of full tuition, room, books and board scholarship not eligible.