League of United Latin American Citizens Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 31, 2016
- Completed and signed application form.
- Verification of admittance or enrollment from the institution the student is attending or planning to attend.
- Personal essay of not more than 300 words.
- Unofficial high school or college transcript with GPA.
- Copy of ACT or SAT score report (Official College Board copy not required).
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
- Must have applied to or be enrolled as a full-time student in a college, university, or graduate school, including 2-year colleges, or vocational schools that lead to an associateâs degree.
- A student will not be eligible for a scholarship if he/she is related to a scholarship committee member, the Council President, or an individual contributor to the local funds of the Council.