Judith Cary Leadership Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 31, 2017
- Nomination by a P. Buckley Moss Society member (brief letter from nominator stating relationship is optional).
- Completion of a minimum of two years of undergraduate work. Transcripts must be provided to verify this.
- Proof of acceptance into a specific program to teach special needs students, i.e., letter from a counselor, dean, or administrator.
- Two letters of recommendation, one academic and one personal (not from a relative).
- A short essay detailing school/community/work activities and achievements.
- An essay of 250-500 words discussing career goals, teaching philosophies, reasons for choosing this career, and ways in which you plan to make a difference in the lives of special needs students.
- Must be a student who is pursuing either a Bachelorâs or a Masterâs Degree in Special Education
- Must have completed a minimum of 2 years of undergraduate work
- Must be accepted into a specific program to teach special needs students