- Complete application.
- A brief resume or personal statement outlining your activities in college, including field of study and future plans.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members of the university you currently attend.
- A transcript of your grades.
- Information on any other scholarship or grant aid you are now receiving.
- Must be a student attending junior year or higher in a four-year, bachelor-degree granting institution or graduate program with the United States.
- Must be majoring in any of the physical sciences: physics, chemistry, engineering, geology, biology or environmental science.