George V. Soule Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- A copy of your high school transcript for all courses completed should be included with the application. Telephone interviews may be conducted so make sure that you include an active telephone number and/or eâmail address on your application.
- Must be a resident of Maine.
- Must have graduated from a Maine secondary school.
- Students either entering college or currently enrolled in a baccalaureate program, i.e., students who have successfully completed a portion of a 2 or 4-year program are eligible for these scholarships.
- Must enroll in an approved undergraduate program for the fall semester.
- Starting their education in one of the following areas of study: wildlife conservation, conservation law enforcement, forest management, or a related field that is supportive of the broad goals of the Ruffed Grouse Society at both the regional and national level.
- Applicants must intend to become a practitioner in one of the above mentioned fields, preferably in the state of Maine.