Charles L. Bacon Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 20, 2017
- Registrar's certification of enrollment is required for each semester.
- Must be a member of The American Legion Family, i.e., Legion Member, Auxiliary Member, S.A.L. Member, or a descendant of any member thereof.
- Be a resident of the state of Missouri.
- An unmarried dependent under the age of 21.
- Must be attending an accredited college/university as a full-time student.
- Consideration for scholarship will be determined annually for high school graduates in NEED of financial aid to attend a college/university.
- Scholarship must be used the first fall semester of a college/university following graduation from high school.