Dixie Boys Baseball Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Complete application.
- Financial statement, may include IRS form.
- Include 2 letters of recommendation. The 2 letters should come from individuals that have a good knowledge of your achievements and potential. One of the recommendations should be from a school official and the other from a person other than a relative.
- Statement of Participation by a local league official.
- Include a copy of your latest High School transcript and ACT or SAT results.
- Include a personal essay. It may be 150 words or less, handwritten. Your career objectives, how college ties into that, and how you expect to contribute to society can form the basis of your essay.
- Must be a male high school senior.
- Must have at one time participated in a Dixe Boys Baseball, Inc., program.
- Must be planning to pursue undergraduate studies at a college or university.