DCNNOA Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 25, 2017
- Complete application form.
- Official transcript.
- A listing of your extracurricular activities, community service activities, academic honors, and positions of leadership.
- Statement of financial need and/or special circumstances (limit 1 page).
- Two or three letters of recommendation from school officials or other persons of influence in your life, other than relatives, who have known you for at least two years and are in a position to address your character, citizenship, and leadership.
- Recent photograph (wallet size).
- Must be a high school senior planning to enter college or university.
- Must be enrolled full-time at a two or four-year accredited college or university.
- Must be a resident of the DC area and member of a minority group.