J.P.Morgan Chase Thomas G. Labrecque Smart Start Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
January 17, 2017
- Completed Thomas G. Labrecque Smart Start 2014-2015 Scholarship Application
- ESSAY - Include Students name , the essay topic and the name of the program they are applying for in the upper left corner of the page, and submit it with the rest of their application pack
- Achievement essay, in no more than 300 words - Students academic and personal experience, describe the one that gave them the feeling of greatest achievement or personal pride.
- Team Projects essays, in no more than 150 words for each â 1. Describe a team project in which the students participated. 2. What did students learn about themselves during their participation in the project? 3. What did they learn about their teammates?
- College Major essay, in no more than 500 words â 1. Complete students statement on 'Why I chose my college major/area of study and how I plan to apply it to my career goals after graduation from college.' * Copy of my Student Aid Report.
- Professional and personal recommendations from either a teacher or an employer
- Academic verification from my high school Guidance Counselor
- Completed FAFSTA
- Must be a graduating seniors from New York City high schools who are New York City residents
- Must be a students with legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be accepted to one of the participating colleges
- Must have school records (minimum 90 GPA, top 15% class rank)
- Must have academic and personal recommendations
- Must have a SAT/ACT scores (minimum 1000 combined for verbal and math/21 for ACT)