Dr. Randy Pausch Scholarship Fund
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 29, 2017
- Completed and signed application (this form).
- Verification of enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate studies program for the 2012-2013 academic year.
- Two page (maximum) letter from you including: Information about your studies and how you will benefit the game industry. Statement addressing your service, leadership, character, and financial need.
- Two current, signed letters of recommendation: a. Letters of recommendation must be from colleagues or professors from your current academic program, administration, and/or professors who know you individually. b. Letters of recommendation must address your potential to make significant contribution to the game industry through character, service, or leadership abilities.
- Your most recent official college/university transcript (with school stamp, school officialâs signature, or embossed stamp/seal) and schoolâs grading system.
- Include the name, specific address, and phone number of your college/university.
- You must be able to provide documentation showing the deposit of scholarship funds to your educational institution as well as a transcript for the academic year.
- If unable to do so, you forfeit the scholarship and must return the funds within six weeks of written notice.
- Must be a full-time student attending an accredited college or university in the United States during the academic school year (you must be currently enrolled in a program in order to be eligible; high school seniors are not eligible).
- Must have the intention to enter the game industry as a developer of interactive entertainment.
- Major: Any field.
- GPA: 3.3 minimum on a 4.0 scale.
- Each award is for one year.
- Winners may not re-apply for subsequent Randy Pausch Scholarships.
- Any number of students from an institution may apply.