Irelet Anderson and Charles L. Gittens Scholarship Award
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 15, 2017
- An application.
- School Transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A one page essay authored by the applicant stating career goals and interests and reasons why you should receive the award.
- Must be a current high school senior who will receive a diploma prior to the award announcement.
- Must be pursuing a degree in any of the Social Sciences, including technology, forensic investigations, and other criminal investigative studies, to further a career in law enforcement or criminal justice.
- Must be accepted to an accredited academic institution (proof of acceptance will be required).
- Must display a need for financial help.
- Should have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher.