- Design Scholarship -- Winning designs will be selected by Marie Claire Magazine Editor-in-Chief Anne Fulenwider, Project Runway Producer Desiree Gruber, Kelly Rutherford actress from the hit show Gossip Girl, supermodel and founder of Every Mother Counts Christy Turlington, and Dayle Haddon supermodel and Founder of WomenOne. #Design4HerEducation promises to unite some of fashion's most influential icons in the effort to select the most creative designs by the most innovative designers. No doubt an alliance and opportunity like this will change the lives of the worldâs next up-and-coming designers as well the many girls supported by WomenOne.
- Must be a Current High School or College Student.
- Be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States, as listed on the U.S. Department of Education website
- Contest is void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law
- Winning designs submitted will be property of WomenOne and My Social Canvas and will be sold to support WomenOne's work educating girls around the world.