First Presbyterian Church Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
September 30, 2017
- The committee strongly urges that the application be typed. If this is impossible, print clearly in ink.
- You must include a copy of your high school/college transcript with this application.
- Attach a copy of parents or your last yearâs tax return(s) whichever is applicable. (Usually IRS form 1040 or 1040A.)
- Request three letters of reference to be returned to First Presbyterian Church by deadline.
- Must be a communicant member of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
- Must normally be working toward a degree in a college, university or seminary which is fully accredited by its regional accrediting association.
- Must have established and maintained a satisfactory academic record (normally a 'C' average).