Communicative Disorders Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 30, 2017
- Application: must be on the original form, typed and signed.
- Statement of purpose stating how this scholarship will help you achieve your goals. One page maximum.
- Two Letters of recommendation.
- College transcript(s). Transcript must be from school, but not in an official sealed envelope. GPA stated on application must be verifiable from transcript. Transcripts must have school name printed on it. Must include undergraduate and graduate level transcripts.
- One additional copy of all above items must be included.
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America.
- Must be accepted into a graduate level program in speech language pathology and/or audiology at a college or university in the United States, accredited by ASHAâs Council on Academic Accreditation.
- Must have a minimum cumulative 3.2 on a 4.0 scale for all undergraduate and graduate level course work. Include the recent fall semester in your calculations.