Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation (Enrolled College Students)
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 01, 2017
- Fill in the scholarship application.
- Provide an official transcript.
- Submit the two recommendation forms included in the applicaion booklet.
- You must submit a photocopy of the intended course of study from the college you plan on attending.
- College catalogs or departmental brochures usually list the course requirements related to your major.
- All applicants are required to submit a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope with your application.
- This envelope will be used to notify you of your final standing in the competition.
- Interested in a career in the graphic communication industry.
- A high school senior or a high school graduate who has not yet started college.
- A college student who is enrolled in a two- or four-year college program.
- All scholarship students must be full-time students. Scholarships are not awarded for part-time study.