Pennsylvania Heartland Unit Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Two references: one advisor or professor, and one person of studentâs choice.
- It is the applicantâs responsibility to send in the references with application.
- An official school transcript must be sent with the application.
- Essay: Why did you choose the field of horticulture or related field and what do you plan to do with your education in the future?
- Home residence must be in Berks, Montgomery, York, Lancaster, Schuylkill or Columbia counties.
- Junior or senior full time horticulture student, or second year of an associate degree program in horticulture or related fields, which include agricultural sciences, botany, agronomy, and environmental sciences.
- If no qualified undergraduates apply, consideration will be given to a full time graduate student.