Indian American Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 01, 2017
- Application: Please neatly print the application in blue or black ink.
- Proof of Citizenship.
- Transcript: Provide an official transcript from your current high school.
- Letter of Recommendation: This must be from a teacher or advisor.
- Financial Information Documentation.
- Have either been born or have one parent born in the Republic of India.
- Be either a U.S. citizen or a U.S. 'Green Card' holder (no exceptions).
- Be actively seeking enrollment in an undergraduate 4-year degree program at a college or university in the United States for the academic year.
- Have Family Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) on the IRS form 1040, 1040EZ or 1040A of less than $75,000.
- Currently be a graduating high school senior living in the USA with a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.6 or higher (on a 4.0 scale).