Illinois Education Foundation Signature Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 15, 2017
- Completed Illinois Education Foundation Admission Application
- Graduating high school seniors enrolling in community college for fall, current community college students or returning adult students with a 2.0 GPA.
- Applicants should be pursuing their first degree/certificate at one of the seven City Colleges of Chicago (Malcolm X, Richard J. Daley, Harold Washington, Olive-Harvey, Kennedy-King, Wright, or Truman), Prairie State College or South Suburban College and enrolled as a full-time student.
- Applicants should be U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents eligible for federal and state financial aid and should demonstrate proof of filing the FAFSA.
- Applicants should be highly motivated and committed to their own academic and professional success.