P. Buckley Moss Endowed Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 31, 2017
- Nomination by a P. Buckley Moss Society member (brief letter from nominator stating relationship is optional)
- Verification of a language-related learning disability.
- Provide a letter (maximum two pages) from your case manager or counselor which details diagnostic information and progress.
- Do not send an Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
- High school transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation, one from a faculty member at your school and the other from someone who knows you outside of the school setting (not from a relative).
- Evidence of financial need; please submit parentsâ most recent 1040 tax form.
- Essay responses to the following three questions (be specific and convincing) listed on the application form.
- THREE copies of a portfolio consisting of 4 to 6 photos of visual art projects
- Graduating high school senior.
- Verified specific language-related learning disability.
- Verified financial need.
- Visual arts talent.
- Acceptance to accredited four-year college or university or two-year community college.
- Intent to pursue career in a visual arts field.