- Humboldt County Farm Bureau Scholarship Application - Official Application Form â Page #1 and Page #2 for First time applicants.
- Cover Letter â Describe your background, goals, involvement in Agriculture (if any) and your future plans.
- Official High School Transcript â see application for more details regarding transcripts.
- SAT or ACT Scores - (usually posted on High School transcript).
- Two letters of recommendation â 1st time applicants only.
- Official College Transcript from each college where you have earned college credit of at least 10 units or more and an official High School Transcript
- Graduate from Humboldt, Del Norte, Mendocino, Trinity, Lake or Napa County High School.
- Student must be pursuing a career in production Forestry or Natural Resource which provides support to the Forest Products Industry, or major or minor must be in Agriculture, Agricultural related fields.
- Full time student attending an accredited junior college, four-year college, or vocational school.